OSTA’s major objective with RINA is to support Austrian researchers and innovators during their stay in North America.
Support services include:
- Direct Mailings to share career and funding opportunities in Austria, Europe, North America, and beyond
- Bridges blog to keep you posted on and to offer you a platform for sharing RT&I developments in Austria and North America
- Social Media for a quick fix on the go
- OSTA Website as Austrian RT&I platform in North America
- Double Taxation Information: RINA members have access to preliminary information on the Taxation Conventions between Austria and the US and the Taxation Convention between Austria and Canada, as it may apply to Austrian researchers.
- Network Events: OSTA hosts RINA Network meetings throughout North America. Formats range from bilateral talks, to meetings with a small group of members, to large conferences and receptions.
- Austrian Research and Innovation Talk – ARIT: The ARIT is RINA’s annual meeting, the most important conference for Austrian researchers and innovators in North America. The ARIT provides an interdisciplinary platform that strengthens transatlantic relationships, facilitates sharing of information, encourages participants to discuss strategies and collaboration, and offers many networking opportunities.