Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
Stephen Ezell is a Senior Analyst with the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF), with a focus on international information technology competitiveness and national innovation policies.
He comes to ITIF from Peer Insight, an innovation research and consulting firm he co-founded in 2003 to study the practice of innovation in service industries. Prior to forming Peer Insight, Ezell worked in the New Service Development group at the NASDAQ Stock Market, where he spearheaded the creation of the NASDAQ Market Intelligence Desk and the NASDAQ Corporate Services Network, each a service to NASDAQ-listed corporations. Previously, he founded two successful innovation ventures, the high-tech services firm Brivo Systems and Lynx Capital, a boutique investment bank.
Ezell holds a B.S. from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, with an Honors Certificate from Georgetown’s Landegger International Business Diplomacy program.
- Reimaging the Global Innovation Economy (December 14, 2012)
- The Impact of Sequestration on the US Innovation Landscape (October 11, 2012)
- Joining the Great American Manufacturing Battle (July 17, 2012)
- Technology, Automation, and Innovation Create, Not Destroy, Jobs (May 25, 2012)
- The Atlantic Century II: Benchmarking Asian, EU, and U.S. Innovation and Competitivenes (December 16, 2011)
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and the Self-destructive of Innovation Policy: a Policy Maker's Guide to Crafting Effective Innovation Policy (December 21, 2010)
- America and the World: We're #40! (October 15, 2009)