Austrian People´s Party
Since 2011, Sabine Neyer has served as an expert for foreign affairs and EU affairs at the Parliamentary Fraction of the Austrian People´s Party.
She has been dealing with EU Affairs for a number of years and has gained experience in Education, Higher Education, and R&D during the Austrian EU-Presidency in the office of the Minister for Science, Education and Research under Elisabeth Gehrer and during her years in Brussels as Attaché for Science and Research at the Permanent Representation of Austria to the European Union.
Neyer holds a Ph.D. in law from the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Bologna Reloaded: A Review of the First Decade of Working on the European Higher Education Area (April 21, 2010)
- European Higher Education Area – an Overview of the Bologna Process (July 17, 2009)
- Mobility in Europe and the Recent Developments (December 22, 2008)
- EU Year of Creativity and Innovation 2009 (June 30, 2008)
- European Steps to Foster the Role of Women in Science (December 2007)
- Higher Education during the Portuguese Presidency – a Selection of Different Topics (July 12, 2007)